Sleepninja wrote: Haha I didn't know that. The first season was really good. I'm impatiently waiting for the second season to air.

Then is there a site where I can watch this??? At least the first season???
MusicROSE wrote: Then is there a site where I can watch this??? At least the first season???

I watched it on Netflix, but it's also available on MTV's website. I put the link in the first post :)
Sleepninja wrote: I watched it on Netflix, but it's also available on MTV's website. I put the link in the first post :)

Thx, but all the teen wolf videos are only available in the US , I'll probably have to wait for it to come out on MTV ^^
MusicROSE wrote: Thx, but all the teen wolf videos are only available in the US , I'll probably have to wait for it to come out on MTV ^^

Ahh ok You might be able to find it online somewhere else.
so waiting of season two. really liked the story and acting ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sdgltcCbbmU

^The trailer for season 2! Woohoo! It starts June 3. If the trailer gets 5 million view they will unlock the first ten minutes of season two. :)
just watched episode one and two...the acting is not that great. the mtv site is also a pain..keeps crashing...
I just watched the first two episodes of season 2 and I have to say, very good start to the season. I can't wait for more. The preview for episode three looks great.

I never have any trouble using the site.
I have never watched this show. I only knew about it after they kept on advertising it repeatedly on Animax till I can memorise the whole ad. lol. After watching the re-cap they were showing on Animax I was planning on watching it. It looked pretty good. I hope it's good lol from the reviews here I guess it'll be good *raises expectations*. :D I will be back...once I've watched it xD
Alright. Sorry for the double post but I have started watching Teen Wolf. I really really like it xD it's awesome
So I started watching this drama yesterday, first American drama in over a year! Haha. Needed a break from Asian dramas :p

Anyways, I'm really liking it so far. Scott's friend Stiles is my favorite, haha. I guess I'll post my thoughts here since there's no where else to post them:

**Is Allison going to find out that Scott's a werewolf soon? Is she going to join her family in their hunting? Why was Derek's sister a different type of werewolf? If cat's freak out when Scott enters the clinic room for them how is he still able to work there? Is Jackson going to become a werewolf? Who's the Alpha?**

I just wanna keep watching it, I needed this change in pace of dramas haha

And don't answer my questions...haha
About the sister, even now I don't have the answer to that. I wonder if they ever give a clear answer. **I was wondering if maybe his sister was different because.........maybe she was originally the alpha? IDK, but I was thinking their had to be a reason why she was killed by the uncle. So that he could take over? Or maybe females are different from males in more than the obvious way. lol**

WARNING! DO NOT READ THAT SPOILER UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED SEASON 1!!!!!!!!!
Sleepninja wrote: About the sister, even now I don't have the answer to that. I wonder if they ever give a clear answer. **I was wondering if maybe his sister was different because.........maybe she was originally the alpha? IDK, but I was thinking their had to be a reason why she was killed by the uncle. So that he could take over? Or maybe females are different from males in more than the obvious way. lol**

WARNING! DO NOT READ THAT SPOILER UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED SEASON 1!!!!!!!!!

**I dunno, I was wondering about that (if females are different than the males). And I agree. There's quite a few things I've been wondering about, like Scott's boss at the clinic, too. How does he know so much? I really hope they go back this season and clear up those questions!**
HELP pwease~ Anyone know another site where I can stream this? MTV.com is restricted for USA residents and the Canadian site has absolutely nothing but reality shows >o< I'm trying to add some American shows back into my routine, and thought this would be a nice one to get into but I cannot find it anywhere. Sigh~
Crazy4You wrote: **I dunno, I was wondering about that (if females are different than the males). And I agree. There's quite a few things I've been wondering about, like Scott's boss at the clinic, too. How does he know so much? I really hope they go back this season and clear up those questions!**

The episode that airs tonight is supposed to answer some of our questions about the boss. :)