MTV's "Teen Wolf" is a sexy, suspenseful drama about transformation set against the backdrop of contemporary teen life with a forbidden, romantic love story at its core, making it a fresh and different take on the iconic movie.

Always an outsider and often unnoticed, Scott McCall yearns to be recognized in some small way that takes him out of his typical state of high school anonymity. When Stiles convinces him to go into the woods one night to join a police search for a dead body, Scott encounters a creature in the darkness. Narrowly escaping an attack with a vicious bite in his side, the next day brings strange surprises for Scott at school and his life will never be the same. --Starpulse.com

You can watch it on MTV's site : http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_wolf/video.jhtml
So I literally just blew through te first season in 24 hours. The first episode was pretty good, but I wasn't wowed. The more I watched though, the more hooked I became. Each episode seemed better than the last. It says it's based on the movies (you know the ones, with Michael J. Fox rockin' the 80's lol). At first I was worried, while I LOVE the movies, I didn't think they would translate over well to a tv series. And I was happy to find out that the series hardly resembles the movies at all. It focuses a lot more on the dark, and less on the goofy. There's lots of great laughs as well in this series.

Have any of you seen this series? They are filming the second season right now.
*bump* I really hope someone else has seen this. lol
I haven't seen it but I plan on watching it soon (: Haha it's been so long since I've even watched an American drama =__=
Crazy4You wrote: I haven't seen it but I plan on watching it soon (: Haha it's been so long since I've even watched an American drama =__=

Haha I think now that I have Netflix......I've jumped back into the swing of things. I was re-watching The United States of Tara last night since I couldn't remember where I left off. I forgot how funny it was. XD

ANd I'm jonesing for more episodes of Teen Wolf. I'll have to settle for watching the bonus footage that they have on MTV's site. :/
Haha Just realized that the trailer must have been made before they re-did the pilot episode. The actor that plays the dad is different in the pilot that aired.
I watched this but I only remember to a certain extent. Is it returning for a 2nd season?
christypop wrote: I watched this but I only remember to a certain extent. Is it returning for a 2nd season?

Yes, they started filming for the second season in December.
i love love love this show. it's a much darker story than the michael j fox teen movie of the '80s even tho the main characters' names are the same. can't wait till it comes back. hopefully they would not have killed the internet by the time it is back cuz i don't have mtv.
Sleepninja wrote:

the guy in the trailer who plays allison's dad is not the same guy in the show, if u've seen secret circle then he's the same guy that plays the witch hunter. i wonder what is up with that?

and i loved that interview hilarious.
boutux wrote: i love love love this show. it's a much darker story than the michael j fox teen movie of the '80s even tho the main characters' names are the same. can't wait till it comes back. hopefully they would not have killed the internet by the time it is back cuz i don't have mtv.

I know! I love Michael J. Fox's movie too! But this show is awesome and takes a whole different direction.

boutux wrote: the guy in the trailer who plays allison's dad is not the same guy in the show, if u've seen secret circle then he's the same guy that plays the witch hunter. i wonder what is up with that?

and i loved that interview hilarious.

I've seen this happen a lot. Basically, companies will usually only film the pilot first. then show that to test audiences and different companies to get feedback/ find out if anyone finds it interesting enough to make a full series out of it. They will tweak it or re-shoot it if they feel things need to be changed. So they must have re-done the pilot and switched out the actors. :D
wrote: Season 2 of Teen Wolf will air on 3rd June 2012

I don't know how accurate this is though, that's literally all this page said. And I haven't been able to find any date on the MTV site itself.
Source

I do know that they have been filming the second season.

Check out the other photos in the link below.

TEEN WOLF ? PICTURES ? SEASON 2 FILMING [2012]

Also, here's a video of their table reading.

I haven't seen this one yet , but now I will !!! lol, I heard , well read in a magazine, that this dude tried out for Jacob's part in Twilight as well :P
MusicROSE wrote: I haven't seen this one yet , but now I will !!!
lol, I heard , well read in a magazine, that this dude tried out for Jacob's part in Twilight as well :P

Haha I didn't know that. The first season was really good. I'm impatiently waiting for the second season to air.