WontonDumpling wrote: HELP pwease~

Anyone know another site where I can stream this? MTV.com is restricted for USA residents and the Canadian site has absolutely nothing but reality shows >o<
I'm trying to add some American shows back into my routine, and thought this would be a nice one to get into but I cannot find it anywhere. Sigh~

I think I saw it on Netflix....you should also try youtube....

Anyone know another site where I can stream this? MTV.com is restricted for USA residents and the Canadian site has absolutely nothing but reality shows >o<
I'm trying to add some American shows back into my routine, and thought this would be a nice one to get into but I cannot find it anywhere. Sigh~

I wish I knew of another site to watch it but I don't :( You might be able to find an episode here or there but I really don't know a good site to watch it from aside from MTV :/

Sleepninja wrote: The episode that airs tonight is supposed to answer some of our questions about the boss. :)

Ohh good! (: Haha I still have to watch last week's episode, I think I'll watch it later on tonight then watch the new one (:

goldenseal50 wrote: I think I saw it on Netflix....you should also try youtube....

Youtube sucks for it, I tried looking on there but all there is is false advertising and people telling you to watch it on other sites. Which most sites turn out to be ones with tons of pop ups...

I'll look around a bit and pm you.

*edit* Pm'ing you now.
Ha! you are right about youtube I just tried to find season 2 episode one because for some reason it is not playing on the mtv site either...it says we have to wait til july something..bah! I can't find it anyway..what a waste of 15 minutes...PM me if you all find it.Ka?
seems interesting~ i'll try and watch it :))
I love this show. I am uptodate and I watch each new episode each week. I use Adblock thus I don't have pubs or popups. I wanted to say other things but I cannot seem to be able to write in white for those who want to be spoilers free.
Ok got it for the spoiler thing lol

For season 2, don't you think that *Alison's grandpa is kind of a saddist?! I think he enjoy a little bit too much the killings. Everything about him screams evil*