ive only watch the first couple pairing and i really like the kid that looks like the guy from the notebook and the asian martial art kid LOL i'll need to watch a few more to remember the names ;x
nekoblah wrote: ive only watch the first couple pairing and i really like the kid that looks like the guy from the notebook and the asian martial art kid LOL i'll need to watch a few more to remember the names ;x

Asian martial arts kid is my Cole! I think he should be put in the kissing booth already. I like Amelia too.
Cole Paso Doble was really good but i stil like the dance b4 theirs bettter ... i'll upload it later when i get home xD i think all the girls are prettty good and def Amelia stands out the most, she one of my favorites too :D
nekoblah wrote: Cole Paso Doble was really good but i stil like the dance b4 theirs bettter ... i'll upload it later when i get home xD
i think all the girls are prettty good and def Amelia stands out the most, she one of my favorites too :D

I just like her style! I'm very much into her 20's fashion and things. I'll agree with you: the dance before theirs was better though. I didn't like Alexa and her partners dances at all.
yankumicho wrote: I just like her style! I'm very much into her 20's fashion and things. I'll agree with you: the dance before theirs was better though. I didn't like Alexa and her partners dances at all.

agreee! love her style most of the other girls got the sex appeal thing going on for them, she on the other hand is more of the personality
nekoblah wrote: agreee! love her style most of the other girls got the sex appeal thing going on for them, she on the other hand is more of the personality

Totally. Her joy reads in her eyes, too. :D
any one u miss from past seasons? :D
nekoblah wrote: any one u miss from past seasons? :D

Kent! He's from close to where I live, and I really loved him. I also miss Twitch and Joshua, as well as Alex, who got hurt a couple seasons ago. I miss Lauren (from the same season as Kent) too.

Who do you miss?
yankumicho wrote: Kent! He's from close to where I live, and I really loved him. I also miss Twitch and Joshua, as well as Alex, who got hurt a couple seasons ago. I miss Lauren (from the same season as Kent) too.

Who do you miss?

omg I LOVE KENT! he too adorable! i really miss alex too tho it was rather disappointing how he got injuried, that season he was the one i looked forward to the most! And there this girl i really liked (can remember name) i thougth she danced really welll but she got kicked cuz of votes i was so upset ;x major disappointment
nekoblah wrote: omg I LOVE KENT! he too adorable! i really miss alex too tho it was rather disappointing how he got injuried, that season he was the one i looked forward to the most! And there this girl i really liked (can remember name) i thougth she danced really welll but she got kicked cuz of votes i was so upset ;x major disappointment

I had such a laugh when Nigel came to his house to tell him he was in the top dancers. The fact that he ended up in Marysville (which he called Marys-vile, lol) cracks me up. And Nigel could never say Wapakoneta to save his life, and got pulled over by Ohio State Patrol for speeding, lol. I laughed because it's really easy to get lost in Ohio--my friend and I almost ended up in West Virginia because we made the wrong exit on the highway.
yankumicho wrote: I had such a laugh when Nigel came to his house to tell him he was in the top dancers. The fact that he ended up in Marysville (which he called Marys-vile, lol) cracks me up. And Nigel could never say Wapakoneta to save his life, and got pulled over by Ohio State Patrol for speeding, lol. I laughed because it's really easy to get lost in Ohio--my friend and I almost ended up in West Virginia because we made the wrong exit on the highway.

ROFL thats why we have something called GPS now :D
Kent had some really good dances too, there was this wall one i really liked! urg hate how youtube is blocked at work ;(
nekoblah wrote: ROFL thats why we have something called GPS now :D
Kent had some really good dances too, there was this wall one i really liked! urg hate how youtube is blocked at work ;(

I love the baseball one he did with Neil from the previous seasons. :D
What's funny is he had his GPS on...lol. That's OH for you. There's always so much construction that owning a GPS here is like owning a paperweight or an Apple II.
yankumicho wrote: I love the baseball one he did with Neil from the previous seasons. :D
What's funny is he had his GPS on...lol. That's OH for you. There's always so much construction that owning a GPS here is like owning a paperweight or an Apple II.

ohoh there was a baseball theme dance this season tooo loved it!
nekoblah wrote: ohoh there was a baseball theme dance this season tooo loved it!

I missed that one because I was at a baseball game, lol.
yankumicho wrote: I missed that one because I was at a baseball game, lol.

:0 oki check this thread often i'll start posting more vid of my favorites :3