I love watching Horror films, but lately have found myself watching Comedies and Dramas disguised under the Horror Genre. Today, I watched Ghastly and The Cat, both Korean. I found myself watching without batting an eyelash. I was bored and was nodding off during the second one.

It's been a while since I've felt truly scared (or at least anticipating something) during a horror film and it's a great disappointment. I was wondering about the rest of you.

Do you like watching Horror films? Or do you avoid them?

*Moderator's Note* We now have a thread in the General Asia section for Asian horror movies.
I avoid horror...but I like suspense or film noir and whodunnits.
I like to watch horror movies. Last one was White: The melody of the curse (2011). It was very disappointing...
Maybe you want to try a horror korean drama ;) : Soul: http://www.mydramalist.com/front/dramalist-ajax.php?dramaid=995
jeanie65jh wrote: I avoid horror...but I like suspense or film noir and whodunnits.

I like those type of films too.

yoona wrote: I like to watch horror movies. Last one was White: The melody of the curse (2011). It was very disappointing...
Maybe you want to try a horror korean drama ;) : Soul: http://www.mydramalist.com/front/dramalist-ajax.php?dramaid=995

Now, I'm not sure if I should watch hat movie...lol But I will try the drama. Thanks Yoona! :)
can someone scare me pls..... T.T
LOL, you did?

Bokami, what was the name of that movie you were watching the other day? I forgot it.
@Bokami You wanna see something scary? Watch Bieber's movie. They had that crap playing nonstop in the electronics department at my store. Scared the **** out of me :(
Sleepninja wrote: @Bokami You wanna see something scary? Watch Bieber's movie. They had that crap playing nonstop in the electronics department at my store. Scared the **** out of me :(

I believe you. *shudders*
LisNoir wrote: LOL, you did?

Bokami, what was the name of that movie you were watching the other day? I forgot it.

the last house from the left 2009......i dont know if it was really scary or it is just so intensively disturbing
Sleepninja wrote: @Bokami You wanna see something scary? Watch Bieber's movie. They had that crap playing nonstop in the electronics department at my store. Scared the **** out of me :(

i thought justin's movie is a slapstic comedy ^^
bokami wrote: i thought justin's movie is a slapstic comedy ^^

Just having him in it makes it a horror movie....lol

bokami wrote: the last house from the left 2009......i dont know if it was really scary or it is just so intensively disturbing

Yeah, those types of movies are better than horror movies (which lately are just comedies!)
can you find me other good ones ^^
bokami wrote: can you find me other good ones ^^

I'll try. I'm having a hard time finding movies like that myself. *sigh*