I like England, Iceland, Sweden, France and Moldova (they're our neighbours afterall lol) :D. Still diappointed in Romania's song :(.
verdaisy wrote: I like England, Iceland, Sweden, France and Moldova (they're our neighbours afterall lol) :D.
Still diappointed in Romania's song :(.

Hi 5 we like 2 of the same songs

Thats what happens with neighbour voting but when ur an island you dont have a neighbour :(
I just found out that Mr. Lordi will announce the result of the finnish vote :D He's the guy that won in 2006 along with his band! :D
I remember when I watched it in 2006 and cheered for Lordi. I was so happy when he won. Wow, that's a long time ago.. xD I hope England, Ireland and Germany will be in the Top 10. There were some other nice singers, but I forgot them. ^^''
Avaruus wrote: I just found out that Mr. Lordi will announce the result of the finnish vote :D He's the guy that won in 2006 along with his band! :D

Who could have forgotten Lordi? :D The masks...
RainFlower wrote: Hi 5 we like 2 of the same songs

Thats what happens with neighbour voting but when ur an island you dont have a neighbour :(

Well, in that case, you can vote for Romania's horrible song :D. Just kidding.
Szasha wrote: Who could have forgotten Lordi? :D The masks...

I guess people remember them because they were so different and shocking :D
ommo the little granny is so cute :D
RainFlower wrote: ommo the little granny is so cute :D

She sure is! :D She has a lovely smile..so gentle looking :)
I will be gutted if The Hump gets nil point lol
10 points for Sweden from Romania :D. Aaaand 12 point for Moldova. Lol, I knew that Moldova is going to get 12 points from us ^^!
At least we are not going to place last with null points. :D
Romanian commentators make fun of Ukraine's guy's hair lol. They're soo mean.
Wow, these votings are really unexpected! And I'm chatting with other people from Germany and they're all getting annoyed. xD I feel bad for Engelbert from England. I liked his song. :(
devitto wrote: Wow, these votings are really unexpected!

And I'm chatting with other people from Germany and they're all getting annoyed. xD

I feel bad for Engelbert from England. I liked his song. :(

Poor Englebert :(

I did like Sweden it was one of my picks