This is Estonia's song and the singer is Ott Lepland. :)
I like Moldova's song :D.
Oh I forgot I enjoyed Turkey's song as well - I liked it from the start, even before the show. I think we mostly saw "normal" performances or "Over The Top" aka "Shrill, shrill, shrill is my voice" performances. But nothing special, a few up-beat sing, the Russian ones is catchy in my opinion, but that's about it.
RainFlower wrote: ommo the embarrassment of Jedward loooool

Jaja, our commentator was partly laughing as well...

verdaisy wrote: I like Moldova's song :D.

I don't but it was funny. :D
I can't tell who'll win.. It's so hard. ^^
Szasha wrote: Jaja, our commentator was partly laughing as well...

They are quite famous here for their silliness & hyperness & our commentator is Graham Norton & they are Irish too so he made some funny comments about their performance lol
i think i need to see the Russian halmonis performance anyone have the link...????
RainFlower wrote: They are quite famous here for their silliness & hyperness & our commentator is Graham Norton & they are Irish too so he made some funny comments about their performance lol

Yeah I've seen an interview with them... very hyper, they were jumping around on a couch.

RainFlower wrote: i think i need to see the Russian halmonis performance anyone have the link...????

Don't think it's already on youtube the normal videos are all linked on the first page, though.
Our commentator is really boring. :D Do they show the lyrics of the songs on TV in your country? In Finland we have tranlated lyrics to every song in ESC and sometimes ther lyrics are really hilarious! :D
Avaruus wrote: Our commentator is really boring. :D Do they show the lyrics of the songs on TV in your country?
In Finland we have tranlated lyrics to every song in ESC and sometimes ther lyrics are really hilarious! :D

Nope, we don't - and I suppose it's better in some special cases. *thinks of Austria's entry*
I liked and root for: Russia Greece Turkey Iceland And I will be keeping my fingers crossed for our song as well. :)
Szasha wrote: Nope, we don't - and I suppose it's better in some special cases. *thinks of Austria's entry*

The lyrics were even worse in Finnish :D I couldn't stop laughing after seeing them..
yeah we have lyrics if we want to "singalong" both in English & original language our commentators are really funny they take the mickey out of the whole thing they dont take it seriously at all lol
I liked UK :p Estonia Lithunia Sweden I think the Russian halmonis might win for the hype & they did look cute i saw a brief recap
Avaruus wrote: The lyrics were even worse in Finnish :D I couldn't stop laughing after seeing them..

I can imagine that. Rofl And it was pretty difficult to understand them as well... oh well. Waiting for the points now. :)