It seems like Sweden is going to win..again. *sigh* But oh well,good for them :D I'm also happy about the fact that Estonia and Germany are in the top 10 :)
I'm glad that Sweden is the winner, I liked their song :D.
verdaisy wrote: I'm glad that Sweden is the winner, I liked their song :D.

me too worthy winners :)
Yep Sweden deserved to win. I don't feel like Russia really deserved it, but Serbia was great too. I'm glad Germany's 8th. That's okay. :) Still feeling bad for Engelbert. :(
lol Im sure EH can go to Vegas & get lots of love there :D
Sweden is a good pick I guess - though I'd chosen someone else but it's not me who decides the winner. There were a couple of bad songs which got a lot of points whereas a couple of good songs (Denmark for example) got stuck somewhere at the bottom. Party for everbody!
Sweden really deserved to win, but let's be honest, every country votes according to their geography and history. It's not really fair, but, that's how it is :(. I can't believe that England got only 7 points..
verdaisy wrote: Sweden really deserved to win, but let's be honest, every country votes according to their geography and history. It's not really fair, but, that's how it is :(.
I can't believe that England got only 7 points..

That's true..all the countries vote for their neighboring countries and that really sucks for the ones that don't have many of them.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW Germany was really good and still in the beginning it got so less points >_< Lol I was pretty excited^^ Still Sweden was the best! It deserved the first place!!!! <3 EDIT@Avarus: SO TRUE >_< It pretty did upset me a couple of times.... Denmark did deserve way more as well..It was my second favorite °_^
yeah it is lithuania :) I'm form lithuania, and my friends and family always know about score, many score is from neighbour country
Thank God Russia did not win - just because they are cute old grannys doesn't mean it was actually a good musical performance. Anyway this spectacle felt more like some grande staging of Azerbaijan - so I turned my TV off - there are things worth supporting and things that don't deserve being celebrated - it's good to have choice!
i love the fact that Sweden won, well deserved but am i the only one thinking that this yr's eurovision was just depressing and pathetic.... i mean most of the acts were always cheesy songs, slow ones i mean if we wanted to hear the talent of the singers we would listen to it on radio, in eurovision i want to see a show that's why it is on tv i just thought that the acts were not as great as last yrs or previous yrs.... just my opinion one other fact that bothered me was the repeatative images of Azerbaijan.... okay they are showing their country and its beauty but when the same image about horses and Baku came up hundred of times... in the end it just got annoying (*sorry if i offended someone about this)
steciLovesDramas wrote: one other fact that bothered me was the repeatative images of Azerbaijan.... okay they are showing their country and its beauty but when the same image about horses and Baku came up hundred of times... in the end it just got annoying (*sorry if i offended someone about this)

The most annoying fact is the regime of Azerbaijan. Showing those beautiful sides of the country is nothing less than pure propaganda (Nature cannot speak up or demonstrate *irony*). On that same day there were arrests again infront of an EBU-building - the broadcaster of the ESC!

The show itself was produced by the samy company that did the ESC 2011 so I doubt that it was a big difference in quality - but It depends on the musical acts. And there were good, medium and very weird and bad performances - just like every other year...
"8 points to the cutest, pretties, hottest babe" :D lordi i really missed you!

but yeah, i think sweden deserved to win. i liked the song and it was somehow different than the other swedish pop song which they had pretty much this year. sweden knows how to make eurovision songs. i mean the last year's winner song was made by swedish and this year i remember at least 5 song which were made by swedish composers. and sweden's song was different because this year it has been on the radio all spring. normally they start to play the winner song after the competition. i heard it thousand times on radio and everytime i were in a bar they played it at least one time. and i didn't even heard ones our own sons (which was pernilla's när jag blundar) but that was a good thing, because i hated it! anyway congratulations sweden :) this was your 5th win :)