Japanese Database Team Task #1

This discussion has been closed.

kurinezumi wrote: I like to share :) Are there any you really want to take? (I didn't personally watch any of them, so I don't have a preference) If not we can just split it in the middle. And anyone considering doing Spring sundays remember some of these are the same.

Yay! Someone with a good soul! :p;)
I already started Suzuko no Koi and Taira no Kiyomori so if it's fine with you I'll take the upper half. :)
I can carry on with thursdays if that is okay so I'll finish up my winter 2012 thursday dramas and move on to spring 2012 thursday dramas. I don't want to rush into anything as I suspect more cast will be announced with spring dramas so if there are still lots left from winter I don't doing mind doing more of those.
*phew* just added all the missing actors from my SPs ~~ now waiting for approval.
Seems like all the actors I added have been approved now. If someone wants to help me with adding roles to them please tell me so I know who to edit XD
Because I am finally home I finally can begin with my only two Dramas :DD And I will begin with Risou no Musuko*~* Thank you all for your pacience!!:) Edited:But I must admit I don´t know where to begin :p I am an completely newbie on this^^
Mirichan Strawberry Night is done XD I DID ask you :P but u didn't see the post. it was on tuesdays so I had to do it with my set.

nowwww Shine Do you want me to help you with something or shall I start a new set of something XD? Im a bit lost on the spring dramas, if you'd be so kind as to tell me what's still free I'd appriciate it :D
Oh and mirichan start by checking out the drama page on the wiki or so and see the listed actors, check if they are in the database and if not add them and add everyone to drama with their roles :3. best way to do it is to add the actor with the dramas they acted in. and do the roles from the drama page as there is a bug that won't let you do it while adding the actor
rikkichan wrote: Mirichan Strawberry Night is done XD I DID ask you :P but u didn't see the post. it was on tuesdays so I had to do it with my set.

nowwww Shine Do you want me to help you with something or shall I start a new set of something XD? Im a bit lost on the spring dramas, if you'd be so kind as to tell me what's still free I'd appriciate it :D

Hahaha sorry I said it an while ago that I couldn´t go much online because my parents suddenly took me on holiday(T.T)
hahaha nd it seems like Risou No Musuko was done too~
Thank You for your hard work :)
But what should I do now...>_<
rikkichan wrote: Oh and mirichan start by checking out the drama page on the wiki or so and see the listed actors, check if they are in the database and if not add them and add everyone to drama with their roles :3.

best way to do it is to add the actor with the dramas they acted in. and do the roles from the drama page as there is a bug that won't let you do it while adding the actor

THANK YOu~ It seems an littgle complicated but I think I got everything..
So I will add the cast of the Dramas from the Dramapage....and the best is when I would look on the actors profile on dramaviki as well so I can add their pther Dramas too~??Right? :)

Edite: Lol but I now I don´t have any specif Drama to work on...Anyone needs help?? :)
kurinezumi wrote: SPRING DRAMA SUMMARY

MON-SAT
Umechan Sensei

MONDAY
Hanchou ~ Keishichou Azumi-han
Kagi no Kakatta Heya
Shichou wa Mukudono (BS Asahi)
Soup Curry

TUESDAY
Legal High
37-sai de Isha ni Natta Boku ~Kenshui Junjo Monogatari~
Kodomo Keisatsu

WEDNESDAY
Cleopatra na Onnatachi
Answer ~ Keishichou Kenshou Sousakan

THURSDAY
Shin Omiyasan
W no Higeki
Papa wa Idol
Kaeru no Oujo-sama
Ekiben Hitoritabi ~ Tohoku-hen (BS Japan)
Taburakashi Daiko Joyuu Maki
Houkago wa Mystery Totomi ni

FRIDAY
Hidamari no Ki (NHK BS Premium)
Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose
Toshi Densetsu no Onna

SATURDAY
Akko to Bokura ga Ikita Natsu (This only airs twice... as NHK Drama Special)
Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri
Mirai Nikki
Shiritsu Bakareya Koukou

SUNDAY
Taira no Kiyomori
Kazoku no Uta
Ataru
Kaitakushatachi
Suitei Yuuzai
Tsumi to Batsu~A Falsified Romance

BLACK means I haven't touched it
GREEN means it is complete as of now
RED means it is complete as of now, but additions are foreseen in the near future
BLUE means I added all cast with profiles, and listed in the above posts those without profiles

Good Job mirichan :3!!!! <3 well there's this that kurinezumi wrote, the spring dramas, I think u can choose something from there, hopefully non are taken other than whats written there...you'll have to just double check back a few pages to see if they mention ur chosen drama... I'll be choosing all of Sunday ~ Hopefully no ones done anymore than those 2 XD; I'll check.

oh ad you can check this for actor profiles too as drama wiki doesn't have them all

http://asianmw.com/Main_Page

I'm using that currently! It's very useful
rikkichan wrote: Good Job mirichan :3!!!! <3 well there's this that kurinezumi wrote, the spring dramas, I think u can choose something from there, hopefully non are taken other than whats written there...you'll have to just double check back a few pages to see if they mention ur chosen drama... I'll be choosing all of Sunday ~ Hopefully no ones done anymore than those 2 XD; I'll check.

oh ad you can check this for actor profiles too as drama wiki doesn't have them all

http://asianmw.com/Main_Page

I'm using that currently! It's very useful

Isn't that the same exact site as Asianwiki.com
Most probably xD I just search wherever I find information from haha
On starting Sunday Spring dramas, Shine I won't be doing Taira no Kiyomori as I see you started it :3!!

I'm working on:

Kaitakushatatchi
Suitei Yuuzai
Tsumei to Batsu~A falsified Romance
Mirichan: If you need something to do you can help me adding roles to these actors and actresses. Just tell me who're you choosing so I know which I'll do XD And for Sano Mizuki I had to google since there was no page on DramaWiki or AsianWiki/AsianMW. Sano Mizuki Hiraguri Atsumi Kobayashi Ayako Kyono Kotomi Kobayashi Kaito Kobayashi Nenji Niwa Sadahito Nomura Akiko Matsumura Kunihiro Takada Nobuhiko Ichikawa Somegoro Kaneko Noboru Yamada Jundai Murata Takehiro Watabiki Katsuhiko Mine Rantaro Ikeda Tetsuhiro Matsuzawa Kazuyuki Arimura Kasumi Natori Yuko Kitaro Harumi Shiho Issei Ogata
If I'm not mistaken these are still the ones that are free:
Wednesday Spring Dramas
Friday Spring Dramas
Saturday Spring Dramas
Kurinezumi did us some favor by listing the actors with missing profiles in page 11 and 12. Check it out. <3

Miri-chan, you can choose from above which ones you want to work on. Let us know if you need help or have some questions. :)
Rikkichan, do note that 'Kaitakushatachi' drama is also on Winter Sunday list. :o