Japanese Database Team Task #1

This discussion has been closed.

I'll take on Tuesdays~~!
Guys, check this out: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Japanese_Drama_Season_-_Winter_2012
Seems like a more complete Winter 2012 list, no?
princessofsummer wrote: Guys, check this out: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Japanese_Drama_Season_-_Winter_2012
Seems like a more complete Winter 2012 list, no?

That list does seem to have a few more on it. I've added the extra one for thursday to my stuff to do/ look into.
I'll take all SP dramas for starters ^^
I just wanted to say keep up the good work. And also, if you find a drama/movie with the wrong poster or an image with just an actor on it, post the correct one here and I'll upload them because only mods can change the default image. Thanks again! Gambatte!

Edit: I meant here: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1394-Edit-Image-in-Dramas

Forgot to post the link, sorry.
I just wanted to let you guys know that there's a bug when you edit the actors' roles through their page by editing the details. Sometimes that just leaves their list empty. So, it looks like you've delete all dramas on his list rather than add character types and names. Or something like that... So, I reject them.
LisNoir wrote: I just wanted to let you guys know that there's a bug when you edit the actors' roles through their page by editing the details. Sometimes that just leaves their list empty. So, it looks like you've delete all dramas on his list rather than add character types and names. Or something like that... So, I reject them.

Okay, thats just confusing! So if i wanted to added Nishijima Hidetoshi to a few dramas that he's not listed in, i should go on to the drama page and add him from there??
Rubyy wrote: Okay, thats just confusing! So if i wanted to added Nishijima Hidetoshi to a few dramas that he's not listed in, i should go on to the drama page and add him from there??

It would be the sure way to do it right now since that feature works when it wants to...lol
LisNoir wrote: I just wanted to say keep up the good work. And also, if you find a drama/movie with the wrong poster or an image with just an actor on it, post the correct one here and I'll upload them because only mods can change the default image. Thanks again! Gambatte!

Edit: I meant here: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1394-Edit-Image-in-Dramas

Forgot to post the link, sorry.

I noticed the new Spring drama starring Aiba has a default picture of him. Its not even a recent picture lol. As soon as i find the actual poster for the drama, i'll post it to the link you gave ^^ Havent had the chance to look for it yet.
Rubyy wrote: I noticed the new Spring drama starring Aiba has a default picture of him. Its not even a recent picture lol. As soon as i find the actual poster for the drama, i'll post it to the link you gave ^^ Havent had the chance to look for it yet.

Oki, thanks. I think I added that one (Mineko something, right?). I couldn't find a poster, but that was almost two weeks ago. I'm not his fan, so I don't know what looks he's had...LOL Now if you say Matsuda Shota....lol
LisNoir wrote: Oki, thanks. I think I added that one (Mineko something, right?). I couldn't find a poster, but that was almost two weeks ago. I'm not his fan, so I don't know what looks he's had...LOL Now if you say Matsuda Shota....lol

Yep, thats the one. I found a picture for the drama. I dont think its a proper poster. It may just be a screen cap from the Drama CM. But still, I think its better than just having a picture of Aiba ^_^
I'll send it in now XD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I'll take all SP dramas for starters ^^

editing: I'll take all winter SPs for now
LisNoir wrote: I just wanted to let you guys know that there's a bug when you edit the actors' roles through their page by editing the details. Sometimes that just leaves their list empty. So, it looks like you've delete all dramas on his list rather than add character types and names. Or something like that... So, I reject them.

I noticed this too, its best to leave the roles blank then fill them from the drama page and not the actor page...works best for me like that
So as I was browsing through drama sites, I came across another Winter 2012 list[/URL]...again. I wonder why I always notice these things? D:
There are a few dramas in there that are not in the earlier lists so I tried consolidating the three for our sanity's sa... I mean, for our convenience. ;)

MON-SAT [U]Princessofsummer
Carnation

MON-FRI
Suzuko no Koi

MONDAY Kurinezumi
Stepfather Step
Lucky Seven

TUESDAY Rikkichan
Strawberry Night
Hungry!
Tightrope no Onna
Honjitsu wa Taian Nari
Teen Court ~ 10-dai Saiban
Kazoku Hakkei ~ Nanase, Telepathy Girl's Ballad

WEDNESDAY
Aibou 10
Dirty Mama!
Suugaku Joshi Gakuen

THURSDAY Hannah191
Seinaru Kaibutsutachi
Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~ Ending Planner
Saigo kara Nibanme no Koi
Deka Kurokawa Suzuki
Kazoku Hakkei

FRIDAY Princessofsummer
Renai Neat ~ Wasureta Koi no Hajimekata
Strangers 6
13-sai no Hello Work
Shirato Osamu no Jikenbo
Saba Doru

SATURDAY
Risou no Musuko
Fallen Angel
Switch Girl!!

SUNDAY
Taira no Kiyomori
Hayami-san to Yobareru Hi
Unmei No Hito
Kaitakushatachi
Shokuzai
Bunshin
Mousou Sousa

SPECIALS Hava-rava
Hanayome
Mou Yuukai Nante Shinai
Deka Wanko New Year SP
Hanayome no Chichi
Daichi no Fanfare
Chusingura ~ Sono Gi Sono Ai~
Shirarezaru Bakumatsu no Shishi
Tonbi
Quilt No Ie

Those that are in black font color are yet to be claimed.
Let's work hard everyone. :)
Aaaaa Well done on the list! I'm sure it will be a big help to keep things organised <3!