Japanese Database Team Task #1

This discussion has been closed.

All Japanese movies approved. And other submissions too. If you edited an actor thought the relations on their profile and it doesn't...well you know what happened...LOL
Who's the actress? Maybe I can help find a decent pic.
I found a few good ones. I'll pm ya!
Okay, so i've missed 2 pages of comments... Which dramas are still free? Let me know and i'll get onto it ^^
Kazoku hakkei appears to be on tuesdays and thursdays but on different channels (TBS and MBS). I'm unsure whether this is a repeat or what so I'm a bit confused as to what to put in the information atm.
hannah191 wrote: Kazoku hakkei appears to be on tuesdays and thursdays but on different channels (TBS and MBS). I'm unsure whether this is a repeat or what so I'm a bit confused as to what to put in the information atm.

Isn't MBS Osaka's TBS or something...??
hannah191 wrote: Kazoku hakkei appears to be on tuesdays and thursdays but on different channels (TBS and MBS). I'm unsure whether this is a repeat or what so I'm a bit confused as to what to put in the information atm.

You're right. I just checked on the list and they're the SAME drama. Maybe you and Rikki (who's working on the Tuesday list) can decide who'll take it?

Add it to the TBS slot. (Or rather leave it on the TBS)

Edit: Or when did it start first on Thursdays or Tuesdays?
LisNoir wrote: Add it to the TBS slot. (Or rather leave it on the TBS)

Edit: Or when did it start first on Thursdays or Tuesdays?

If I'm not mistaken it start first on Jan 19 2012 (Thurs) at MBS. TBS followed on Jan 24 (Tues).
Then maybe MBS...lol

Also, if you are adding/editing a drama and the TV channel is nowhere to be seen. Go here: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?890-New-Channels

And look if it's been requested there already. If it hasn't please add it. Thanks everyone for you hard work.
princessofsummer wrote: So as I was browsing through drama sites, I came across another Winter 2012 list[/URL]...again. I wonder why I always notice these things? D:
There are a few dramas in there that are not in the earlier lists so I tried consolidating the three for our sanity's sa... I mean, for our convenience. ;)

MON-SAT [U]Princessofsummer
Carnation

MON-FRI
Suzuko no Koi

MONDAY Kurinezumi
Stepfather Step
Lucky Seven

TUESDAY Rikkichan
Strawberry Night
Hungry!
Tightrope no Onna
Honjitsu wa Taian Nari
Teen Court ~ 10-dai Saiban
Kazoku Hakkei ~ Nanase, Telepathy Girl's Ballad

WEDNESDAY
Aibou 10
Dirty Mama!
Suugaku Joshi Gakuen

THURSDAY Hannah191
Seinaru Kaibutsutachi
Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~ Ending Planner
Saigo kara Nibanme no Koi
Deka Kurokawa Suzuki
Kazoku Hakkei

FRIDAY Princessofsummer
Renai Neat ~ Wasureta Koi no Hajimekata
Strangers 6
13-sai no Hello Work
Shirato Osamu no Jikenbo
Saba Doru

SATURDAY
Risou no Musuko
Fallen Angel
Switch Girl!!

SUNDAY
Taira no Kiyomori
Hayami-san to Yobareru Hi
Unmei No Hito
Kaitakushatachi
Shokuzai
Bunshin
Mousou Sousa

SPECIALS Hava-rava
Hanayome
Mou Yuukai Nante Shinai
Deka Wanko New Year SP
Hanayome no Chichi
Daichi no Fanfare
Chusingura ~ Sono Gi Sono Ai~
Shirarezaru Bakumatsu no Shishi
Tonbi
Quilt No Ie

Those that are in black font color are yet to be claimed.
Let's work hard everyone. :)

If these 3 are still free, i could do those???

WEDNESDAY
Aibou 10
Dirty Mama!
Suugaku Joshi Gakuen
Anything is fine by me, hannah. Just lemme know if you take it so we don't have repeats~ Shine, you should repost the list u did a while back for others to see again :3 (veryy helpfull)