Japanese Database Team Task #1

This discussion has been closed.

rikkichan wrote: I think you should add her. Especially as she's a supporting actress and not a guest :o! and you never know if she might star in other future dramas, on the wiki it says she's an actress...soooo XD;;

here's a picture if you need it :3
http://art47.photozou.jp/pub/674/129674/photo/112165415.jpg

and btw thanks again for telling me abt the sp <3! Dunno how I missed it ;___;'

I always add every small role actors XD
Same here, I try to add anyone I can unless there is absolutely NO info anywhere about them xD
rikkichan wrote: Same here, I try to add anyone I can unless there is absolutely NO info anywhere about them xD

yeah same.
geh i did it again T^T was almost finished adding roles for Yanagiba Toshiro and accidentally pressed enter D: hopefully the submission got through so i can continue later
rikkichan wrote: I think you should add her. Especially as she's a supporting actress and not a guest :o! and you never know if she might star in other future dramas, on the wiki it says she's an actress...soooo XD;;

here's a picture if you need it :3
http://art47.photozou.jp/pub/674/129674/photo/112165415.jpg

and btw thanks again for telling me abt the sp <3! Dunno how I missed it ;___;'

I'll add her then. And thanks for the pic! I actually am having a hard time looking for 'acceptable' pictures. Especially if it's of a 'veteran' actress. -.-

Haha no problem. :)
HAVA-RAVA wrote: AAAAAARGGGHHH!!! i was finished with movies, SPs and almost with dramas and then i accidentally pressed the link of the drama name T^T
could someone else help me with this actor: http://mydramalist.com/actor/2701/tokui-yuu

I can do the movies and SPs so if someone else could add drama roles?

I do this a LOT D: I always forgot I should click 'Add Show' rather than the drama itself. Sucks especially after you add like 20+ dramas under his name. -.-
All edits are approved. Someone is working the actors now.
Please don't be angry everyone.... I promised to do two Dramas here but my parents decided suddenly to go on holiday ...I am coming home now only late on thursday so until then I can't do anything further(T.T) I hope you can understand...I will do the rest on friday then if you do:)
princessofsummer wrote: I do this a LOT D: I always forgot I should click 'Add Show' rather than the drama itself. Sucks especially after you add like 20+ dramas under his name. -.-

yeah i hate when it happens XD sometimes it doesn't bug me when the dramas are like under 5
LisNoir wrote: All edits are approved.
Someone is working the actors now.

okay ~~
just finished editing my actors.
Mirichan wrote: Please don't be angry everyone....
I promised to do two Dramas here but my parents decided suddenly to go on holiday ...I am coming home now only late on thursday so until then I can't do anything further(T.T)
I hope you can understand...I will do the rest on friday then if you do:)

S'okay. You can do your part after you return. :)
Mirichan wrote: Please don't be angry everyone....
I promised to do two Dramas here but my parents decided suddenly to go on holiday ...I am coming home now only late on thursday so until then I can't do anything further(T.T)
I hope you can understand...I will do the rest on friday then if you do:)

We're not in a rush or anything are we? Because i havent started my 3 yet :/
I'll get started now ^^
Oh! I wanted to say something. Who's doing Switch Girl? The Picture for Kiriyama Renn's database. For some reason it doesn't look like him to me. I think it is him though because of the shape of the jaw but would it be possible to change his picture...?
princessofsummer wrote: S'okay. You can do your part after you return. :)

Rubyy wrote: We're not in a rush or anything are we? Because i havent started my 3 yet :/
I'll get started now ^^

Pheew ok thank you for you understanding:)
Hahaha I will do it after I have congratulated my Miura enough:p
Why does MDL have Aibou seasons: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 10 In the database but no seasons 8 & 9? Lol.. Thats so random. Guess i'll add them ^_^
Rubyy wrote: Oh! I wanted to say something.

Who's doing Switch Girl? The Picture for Kiriyama Renn's database. For some reason it doesn't look like him to me. I think it is him though because of the shape of the jaw but would it be possible to change his picture...?

You mean the actor's picture in his profile?