It's true that there are some shows that ended too soon and that could have went on for a season or two.Personally, I've never watched Secret Circle but they did the same thing with Sanctuary, they decided to stop it out of the blue. I truly think that it deserved an additional season... BTW anyone knows when season 8 begins :D
goldenseal50 wrote: Dean....sigh

sighs*

You know who is more attractive than Dean Winchester?

Jensen Ackles.

He actually cracks me up. The guy has a great sense of humour. :')
ActingAReaction wrote: sighs*

Jensen Ackles.

XD, so true, you can only love the guy
October 3rd.
And yes you are right.

I hate that Firefly got axed so fast...And Arrested Development (yayforcomeback)
twinklelie wrote: It's true that there are some shows that ended too soon and that could have went on for a season or two.Personally, I've never watched Secret Circle but they did the same thing with Sanctuary, they decided to stop it out of the blue. I truly think that it deserved an additional season...

BTW anyone knows when season 8 begins :D
ActingAReaction wrote: Lol, I know! The chart was meant to be a joke by whoever made it....but it is ridiculous how true it speaks of so many shows.

True, but there are some exceptions , but they're more like sitcoms , I mean they can go on for ever and ever and ever , and not get tiring , it's the story ones that might have to suffer a bit ^^

EG -> The simpsons (cartoon, but still counts) , Friends (I miss that show :P , the reruns come over and over on tv)
twinklelie wrote: yes very good, you should try it ^^

I might just do that. :)
ActingAReaction wrote: sighs*

Jensen Ackles.

I fell in love with him in Dark Angel...
ActingAReaction wrote: October 3rd.

Thanks, isn't that sooner than usual or is it just me who thinks that way
I love this sereies! I have 5 seasons on dvd :)
goldenseal50 wrote: I fell in love with him in Dark Angel...

Dark Angel???
twinklelie wrote: Thanks, isn't that sooner than usual or is it just me who thinks that way

It seems that the CW is premiering new seasons of their shows and new shows all in october :P
MusicROSE wrote: Dark Angel???

It's that tv show with Jessica Alba if I'm not mistaken
twinklelie wrote: It's that tv show with Jessica Alba if I'm not mistaken

Jessica Alba was in a tv-show??
*clueless*
MusicROSE wrote: Jessica Alba was in a tv-show??
*clueless*

yup ^^