I knew there was a thread for this. So I'm going to dump my questions. :P

Currently I'm in the middle of season 2, so not far yet. I just want to know if it really gets completely different after Season 3? At the moment it reminds me a lot of Pokemon, having them walking / driving around and fighting against one enemy after the next. Oh except for the episodes leading to the season 1 finale and the first two episodes of season 2. Got my hopes high, but then it was back to Pokemon..

And they are going to get rid of that horrible car someday, right?
Started watching this with my nephew last week, we are up to episode 13 of Season 1. It looks interesting. And it helps that the guys are easy on the eyes.
devitto wrote: I knew there was a thread for this. So I'm going to dump my questions. :P

Currently I'm in the middle of season 2, so not far yet. I just want to know if it really gets completely different after Season 3? At the moment it reminds me a lot of Pokemon, having them walking / driving around and fighting against one enemy after the next. Oh except for the episodes leading to the season 1 finale and the first two episodes of season 2. Got my hopes high, but then it was back to Pokemon..

And they are going to get rid of that horrible car someday, right?

It's been a superlong time since I saw it but I'll try to see if I can answer that - I stopped watching at season 6
I'm not sure to be honest, at some point (it could be season 3 but also s4 or 5) the plot kind of gets a bit, twisted - it's like they've started juicing the plot, they don't know what to do anymore so they're winging it and out of that comes even more, but since I survived until season6 I'm sure it wasn't that bad, at least not at that point ^^
Though the probable reason I stopped watching at that point is because I simply forgot about it, but the whole plot was getting a bit much
One of my all time favorite Shows with my all time favorite character Dean
Currently I have the first 8 seasons on DVD (sadly watching Supernatural in German television is nearly impossible)

I guess a new Supernatural Marathon is n order^^
One of my all time favorite shows!

Supernatural has been around since 2005. One of the best sci-fi shows around and still going strong but sadly season 15 will be it’s last. I have seen the entire series more then once and I will continue to watch even after it’s over, the chemistry the cast members have is amazing especially Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki(misspelled his last name). It will be the toughest series finale to watch. 

Love this show!! Have a shirt, bracelets, poster, and even pillowcases (I was hella obsessed) but it's time to end it- its been fun.

ShotaSidePart:

Love this show!! Have a shirt, bracelets, poster, and even pillowcases (I was hella obsessed) but it's time to end it- its been fun.

That's dope, all I have is a comforter(so far).

This show isn't for me. I don't know why everyone so admires him. But I don't like it, sorry.