twinklelie wrote: yes very good, you should try it ^^

And other random relevant comment: agreed with the Winchersters being dreamy especially Dean *-* But Castiel is also... well, let's say that he's one of a kind

Winchesters ~ very dreamy :P
But , I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Castiel is cute :D

Ever since The Listener I've had a total thing for guys with blue eyes ^^
twinklelie wrote: It's that tv show with Jessica Alba if I'm not mistaken

yep..I love that weird futuristic stuff...Jonny Nemonic is one of my favorite movies ( I am a freak)
MusicROSE wrote: Winchesters ~ very dreamy :P
But , I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Castiel is cute :D

Ever since The Listener I've had a total thing for guys with blue eyes ^^

Ha ha I especially love the guy because he can be so clueless about Human behavior sometimes, it's so cute XD
twinklelie wrote: Ha ha I especially love the guy because he can be so clueless about Human behavior sometimes, it's so cute XD

Totally ^^ I remember this one scene (only saw this yesterday) when the guy was totally mocked for technically being a virgin, it was soo adorable :P (and hilarious :D)
MusicROSE wrote: Totally ^^ I remember this one scene (only saw this yesterday) when the guy was totally mocked for technically being a virgin, it was soo adorable :P (and hilarious :D)

yes that scene was very funny XD
Le gasp! Supernatural - one of my all time favorite American tv shows. Dean being one of my all time favorite characters, due largely to Jensen Ackles amazingness. I hope he continues to do great things in his career. He gave me the first impression of being the typical good-looking but terrible tv actor, but he's actually a fantastic actor.

Concerning the stretching the show beyond its lifespan, I'm rather torn. I tend to agree, especially when I look at things like (spoilers): the Ben and Lisa arc, which was just bizarre. I think even Ackles said something along the lines of feeling weird about that whole thing, but don't quote me. And the leviathans never quite worked. But then there were all the things I loved that I wouldn't have wanted to miss like soul-less Sam, pretty much everything about Castiel, Kevin Tran, a bunch of amazing scenes and moments, etc etc. And then I struggle to say goodbye to this show even though I would rather say goodbye than watch it take a Smallville downward spiral.

Also, that table is hilarious and so true xD
gooseberry wrote: Le gasp! Supernatural - one of my all time favorite American tv shows. Dean being one of my all time favorite characters, due largely to Jensen Ackles amazingness. I hope he continues to do great things in his career. He gave me the first impression of being the typical good-looking but terrible tv actor, but he's actually a fantastic actor.

Concerning the stretching the show beyond its lifespan, I'm rather torn. I tend to agree, especially when I look at things like (spoilers): the Ben and Lisa arc, which was just bizarre. I think even Ackles said something along the lines of feeling weird about that whole thing, but don't quote me. And the leviathans never quite worked. But then there were all the things I loved that I wouldn't have wanted to miss like soul-less Sam, pretty much everything about Castiel, Kevin Tran, a bunch of amazing scenes and moments, etc etc. And then I struggle to say goodbye to this show even though I would rather say goodbye than watch it take a Smallville downward spiral.

I totally agree with your points: when this show ends, of course I'm gonna miss Castiel so much, he's one of the character you can only love even with what happened in season 6-7. Soul-less Sam is just bada**. I too didn't really understand the whole thing with Ben & Lisa, it didn't really fit the show, I think. And Leviathans, yes it didn't worked for me either, I mean they suddenly find a way to destroy them at the end of the season, the rest was just running from them and hide, seriously. And their purpose wasn't very clear until the very last ep of the season.
I was completely in love with this show the first and second season. Even the third season still, for the most, part hit all the right notes for me.... but starting the fourth season, I just started losing interest. They started taking the show in a direction I wasn't terribly thrilled about and because of this the fifth season was almost unbearable to watch for me. I was only able to make it a couple episodes into the sixth season before I just called it quits. I will forever adore the first two seasons of this show and will most likely rewatch them in the future but the rest of the show I'll probably slowly forget about...
I totally agree. I first saw Jensen Ackles...he wasn't my type...to clean, to pretty, too pouty.

Then his sense of humour and the portrayal of Dean made me genuinely fall. He is so hilarious. Jared Padalecki too. It's great how they have such great chemistry on and off screen.

gooseberry wrote: Le gasp! Supernatural - one of my all time favorite American tv shows. Dean being one of my all time favorite characters, due largely to Jensen Ackles amazingness. I hope he continues to do great things in his career. He gave me the first impression of being the typical good-looking but terrible tv actor, but he's actually a fantastic actor.

Yes! The spoiler bit in white...TOTALLY MY EXACT SAME THOUGHTS! My point is...even Kripke didn't intend it to last this long...so why the hell is it? It's like a pet, will you torment it and make it suffer or put it down with dignity and memories intact?
Sorry if any one has any pets they had to part with.

But yes. Best possible outcome for a show is the natural conclusion...where all parties end it perfectly the way it was intended from the show's inception. I mean, every showrunner has some sort of idea of how they want to end a show the moment they start pitching it.

And the Smallville spiral was incredibly difficult to swallow...painful viewing at times. For me Supernatural already got there. Now I'm worried about seeing Dexter do that since the channel is forcing a season 8 to follow season 7.
13elieveInSapphire wrote: I was completely in love with this show the first and second season. Even the third season still, for the most, part hit all the right notes for me.... but starting the fourth season, I just started losing interest. They started taking the show in a direction I wasn't terribly thrilled about and because of this the fifth season was almost unbearable to watch for me. I was only able to make it a couple episodes into the sixth season before I just called it quits.
I will forever adore the first two seasons of this show and will most likely rewatch them in the future but the rest of the show I'll probably slowly forget about...

That's why I only own the first three seasons. :)
Simpsons hasn't been funny for a while now...but I admit sitcoms can go on forever.
But some shouldn't. Like 30 rock isn't exactly a sitcom but I'm glad it is ending next season.

And I know most people wished season 8 Scrubs never happened. Friends is unique in that it managed to hog our screens for so many years and still not piss us off! I miss it. lol.

MusicROSE wrote: True, but there are some exceptions , but they're more like sitcoms , I mean they can go on for ever and ever and ever , and not get tiring , it's the story ones that might have to suffer a bit ^^

EG -> The simpsons (cartoon, but still counts) , Friends (I miss that show :P , the reruns come over and over on tv)
goldenseal50 wrote: I fell in love with him in Dark Angel...

I LOVE DARK ANGEL!
Talk about a show that was short-lived for no good reason. :'(

Whatever happened to third-wave feminism. TV from the 90s and early 2000's had such awesome female characters.

sighs*

:'(
I meant season 9 Scrubs.

Season 8 ending was fine. Season 8 wasn't spectacular but...it ended nice enough
ActingAReaction wrote: Simpsons hasn't been funny for a while now...but I admit sitcoms can go on forever.
But some shouldn't. Like 30 rock isn't exactly a sitcom but I'm glad it is ending next season.

And I know most people wished season 8 Scrubs never happened. Friends is unique in that it managed to hog our screens for so many years and still not piss us off! I miss it. lol.
twinklelie wrote: I totally agree with your points: when this show ends, of course I'm gonna miss Castiel so much, he's one of the character you can only love even with what happened in season 6-7. Soul-less Sam is just bada**.

Spoilery reply~ Exactly what you said about Castiel! I could never feel anything but sympathy and heartbreak for Castiel. It was amazing that I never hated this character no matter what he did. I think Soul-less Sam is what made me really fall in love with Sam. Before, I mostly liked Sam because of the awesome Sam & Dean relationship, but I got frustrated more than anything with his character (until, of course, his great sacrifice). Soul-less sort of woke me up to Sam, I was both fascinated with this new person and wanted to punch him more than ever xD I think it made me appreciate the character of Sam more than ever somehow. Plus, Jared was at his acting best when he was playing Lucifer and Soul-less. Just wow.

13elieveInSapphire wrote: I was completely in love with this show the first and second season. Even the third season still, for the most, part hit all the right notes for me....

Yeah, those seasons are the only ones I've re-watched repeatedly. The seasons after I did sometimes find myself waiting and wanting to back to the good ol' hunting ghosties days.

ActingAReaction wrote: I totally agree. I first saw Jensen Ackles...he wasn't my type...to clean, to pretty, too pouty.
Then his sense of humour and the portrayal of Dean made me genuinely fall. He is so hilarious. Jared Padalecki too. It's great how they have such great chemistry on and off screen.

Yes! His spot on comedic timing and expressions totally blind-sided me xD I was prejudiced and expected the cardboard pretty boy that he looked like to me. But nope. Actor who is amazing with comedy and has genius dramatic subtlety skills.

And yeah, I had to stop watching Smallville at a point because I loved that show so much, I couldn't watch the disaster anymore. Wishing and hoping Supernatural doesn't get to that point.
ActingAReaction wrote: Simpsons hasn't been funny for a while now...but I admit sitcoms can go on forever.

There's always How I met your mother as well,
I am getting annoyed on how long it takes him to meet the girl,
but I'm sensing either this season or the next one'll be the last ^^

+ I miss Friends too, it's one of the very few series I don't mind being old , + it's still hogging the screens lol :P

Additional back2supernatural comment => I thought the supernaturalfan Becky was hilarious , I mean I felt really sorry for Sam whenever she was around but I couldn't stop laughing :D