MusicROSE wrote: There's always How I met your mother as well,
I am getting annoyed on how long it takes him to meet the girl,
but I'm sensing either this season or the next one'll be the last ^^

+ I miss Friends too, it's one of the very few series I don't mind being old , + it's still hogging the screens lol :P

Additional back2supernatural comment => I thought the supernaturalfan Becky was hilarious , I mean I felt really sorry for Sam whenever she was around but I couldn't stop laughing :D

I found the initial idea of HIMYM was really fresh...It should have been a fantastic show, the cast and all. But... excluding a few episodes...it doesn't even make me smile. Really, the 'funniest' character Barney...just relies on a ton of unacceptable remarks about women to make us laugh. (I say this as a huge fan of Neil Patrick Harris <3 ). Even if the constant objectification of women is something to laugh at (which it ain't) how many times can you do it before it gets old?

I have seen quite a bit and I wish it would just go away.

There is hardly any chemistry between the characters. Alyson Hannigan sucks so much in it!! (I say this as someone who adored her as Willow <3 ). The delivery of the lines are poor, we get sooo bored of the bar sooo quick, sooo often do we end up rolling our eyes at their repetitive jokes and they just ain't that quirky!

It tried to recreate the magic of Friends. Failed.

I don't know...maybe I'm being harsh but it bugs me. Sorry.

P.S. WHY DO MY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THREADS TURN INTO RANTS!
*bows low* Forgive me. :(
Funniest show airing at the moment for me has to be Community.
<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ZcDShqCl0
MusicROSE wrote: Additional back2supernatural comment => I thought the supernaturalfan Becky was hilarious , I mean I felt really sorry for Sam whenever she was around but I couldn't stop laughing :D

She was such an epic character xD The way they incorporated the fandom into the show tickled me to no end. Sam and Dean reacting to certain fanfics is just golden <3
You know what I loved about Supernatural? How it could make me jump and almost pee myself laughing IN THE SAME EPISODE! It has tons of funny moments. Like the Mystery Spot episode. Who didn't LOL at Dean's deaths. AND GHOST FACERS! Those guys KILLED ME! :')
GHOST! GHOST FACERS!!!

I used to sing that for ages everytime someone made a joke about entering a dark room and finding some sort of monster.
SOMEONE: It's dark....
SOMEONE ELSE: Soo spooky.
ME: GHOST! GHOST FACERS!!! NANANAAAA!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZZKw8g3UI
MusicROSE wrote: It seems that the CW is premiering new seasons of their shows and new shows all in october :P

I'm looking forward to Arrow. It looks kinda good. :D
ActingAReaction wrote: You know what I loved about Supernatural?
How it could make me jump and almost pee myself laughing IN THE SAME EPISODE!

It has tons of funny moments.

Like the Mystery Spot episode. Who didn't LOL at Dean's deaths.
AND GHOST FACERS!
Those guys KILLED ME! :')

OMG, I love the show, but those scene, I mean I get scared really easily,
and I actually love watching the show even though almost every single monster
and their story of how they became that freaks me out sooo much ><

I love the funny moments, my family always starts wondering what's so funny when I'm laughing with my headphones on :D

I shouldn't, but I gotta admit, it was hilarious how many times in every possible way he ~~~~ ^^

Those Ghostfacers were really funny, but I did feel sorry for that one guy who died on the mission :(

gooseberry wrote: She was such an epic character xD The way they incorporated the fandom into the show tickled me to no end. Sam and Dean reacting to certain fanfics is just golden <3

Lol , I could not hold it when they came into the room of the convention and the dude read out the schedule (I saw this episode a few hours ago, soo funny, though i gotta say, those ghosts freaked me out ><)
ActingAReaction wrote: I'm looking forward to Arrow. It looks kinda good. :D

Me too!!
Ever since like every single superhero (it seems to) is being made over again or others are being made and invented
EG -> Captain America, The Green Hornet, The Green , The Dark Night (some time ago) , The Amazing Spiderman , Thor , The Avengers
I want to watch the crime-fighting :P
Arrow seems like it will be a lot better than Smallville. I mean Stephen Amell kinda looks more like Oliver Queen than Justin Hartley.
Plus no trick arrows! Straight up bow and arrow to start with!
And the trailer looked grittier like...Batman films...so that should be good.

I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Superhero adaptations are either a hit or a flop to me. I hope Arrow rocks.
MusicROSE wrote: Me too!!
Ever since like every single superhero (it seems to) is being made over again or others are being made and invented
EG -> Captain America, The Green Hornet, The Green , The Dark Night (some time ago) , The Amazing Spiderman , Thor , The Avengers
I want to watch the crime-fighting :P
goldenseal50 wrote: I fell in love with him in Dark Angel...

That was a great show.
ActingAReaction wrote: You know what I loved about Supernatural?
How it could make me jump and almost pee myself laughing IN THE SAME EPISODE!

It has tons of funny moments.

Like the Mystery Spot episode. Who didn't LOL at Dean's deaths.
AND GHOST FACERS!
Those guys KILLED ME! :')

ha ha ha yeah, those guys are hilarious XD
One of my fav ep is the one were there's that virus that makes you afraid of everything XD especially when Dean got scared by a little cat
ActingAReaction wrote: Arrow seems like it will be a lot better than Smallville. I mean Stephen Amell kinda looks more like Oliver Queen than Justin Hartley.
Plus no trick arrows! Straight up bow and arrow to start with!
And the trailer looked grittier like...Batman films...so that should be good.

I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Superhero adaptations are either a hit or a flop to me. I hope Arrow rocks.

So far , the ones I've watched, are total hits, even when I did not expect them to be.
+ Smallville , when it came on tv, I actually could have sworn it was superman's younger years, but It was just a theory of mine because I never actually completely watched it, turns out I was right :P

twinklelie wrote: ha ha ha yeah, those guys are hilarious XD
One of my fav ep is the one were there's that virus that makes you afraid of everything XD especially when Dean got scared by a little cat

Right, the virus that made you afraid of everything , it was funny, sad for the bald dude though :(
reason I know? I saw this ep like yesterday or the day before :P
Summer Vacation + bored + having found a drama where I don't need to read the subs = already having watched 5 seasons :P
oh my godness, supernatural thread *.* I'm addicted to this tv-show! Can't wait next season .3.
Supernatural is literally my favorite show ever. It's pretty much my life. I can't wait for the new season.
1 MORE DAY everyone!!! XD Season 8 episode one comes on the CW tomorrow at 9pm! So excited!!