Japanese Database Team Task #1

This discussion has been closed.

Finished adding existing actors to Stepfather Step and Lucky Seven, and adding some new actors to the database (the ones I immediately recognized). Do you want me to add all guests?? There are quite a few... And how do you add a picture to an existing profile? (Can only moderators do it?) If you search in Japanese there are usually quite a lot, and I noticed Hashizume Isao doesn't have one...
kurinezumi wrote: Finished adding existing actors to Stepfather Step and Lucky Seven, and adding some new actors to the database (the ones I immediately recognized). Do you want me to add all guests?? There are quite a few...

And how do you add a picture to an existing profile? (Can only moderators do it?) If you search in Japanese there are usually quite a lot, and I noticed Hashizume Isao doesn't have one...

Only moderators can atm. Just send me a pm with the links to the actor profiles on MDL and the image you want me to add.
^You can pm me as well so Skye doesn't get all the workload. He's already busy enough.
How's this week's task coming along? Is it almost done?
Uh, well I can't speak on the progress of others. I can only tell you that we're still working on Winter 2012 list. And as far as I know, no one has started on Spring 2012 yet.
I only had 3 dramas to do, which are all basically done. Need to make a couple more databases for Actors in Aibou 10 and then that should be done. Is anyone doing SATURDAY Risou no Musuko Fallen Angel Switch Girl!! If not, i could do those. Risou no Musuko probably wont need updating anyway. Same with Switch Girl.
Nobody seems to want to take Sunday list. ;)
princessofsummer wrote: Nobody seems to want to take Sunday list. ;)

Lol! Its because there's so many...
I would normally be okay with that. But i have exams next month...
Maybe it could be halved...?
Could be but I'm not sure if anyone is done yet with their part.
Anyway, I just submitted an actor to the DB but it gave a 'Page Not Found' notice. What does that mean? Did it get through or what?
princessofsummer wrote: Could be but I'm not sure if anyone is done yet with their part.
Anyway, I just submitted an actor to the DB but it gave a 'Page Not Found' notice. What does that mean? Did it get through or what?

It went through. It was Minami Shuhei right?
Yeah, that's great. Thanks. :)
I think I've finished with adding actors for Winter 2012 SPs. Though I'll have to double-check it and then I'll do spring SPs.
I need a break from adding profiles for obscure people from my two dramas (too complete?), so I can go through the regular spring dramas and add any cast members that already have profiles, if someone else can add profiles when I'm done. I'll update how far I got tonight (it's already 7pm here).
For those who are moving on to Spring 2012, this is the extensive list:

MON-SAT
Umechan Sensei

MONDAY
Hanchou ~ Keishichou Azumi-han
Kagi no Kakatta Heya
Shichou wa Mukudono
Soup Curry

TUESDAY
Legal High
37-sai de Isha ni Natta Boku ~Kenshui Junjo Monogatari~
Kodomo Keisatsu

WEDNESDAY
Cleopatra na Onnatachi
Answer ~ Keishichou Kenshou Sousakan

THURSDAY
Shin Omiyasan
W no Higeki
Papa wa Idol
Kaeru no Oujo-sama
Ekiben Hitoritabi ~ Tohoku-hen
Taburakashi Daiko Joyuu Maki
Houkago wa Mystery Totomi ni

FRIDAY
Hidamari no Ki
Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose
Toshi Densetsu no Onna

SATURDAY
Akko to Bokura ga Ikita Natsu
Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri
Mirai Nikki
Shiritsu Bakareya Koukou

SUNDAY
Taira no Kiyomori
Kazoku no Uta
Ataru
Kaitakushatachi
Suitei Yuuzai
Tsumi to Batsu~A Falsified Romance

SPECIAL
SP~Keishichou_Keigoka
Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de SP
SPEC ~ Sho~
Blackboard

I got it from consolidating these 3 sites: D-Addicts Fansub, D-Addicts Wiki, and Jdrama Weblog

And below list are not yet claimed from Winter 2012 list:
MON-FRI
Suzuko no Koi

SUNDAY
Taira no Kiyomori
Hayami-san to Yobareru Hi
Unmei No Hito
Kaitakushatachi
Shokuzai
Bunshin
Mousou Sousa

----
I'm more than willing to claim the Sunday Winter 2012 list but I'm not yet finished with mine so... -.-
I'll do springs monday and tuesday. I'll do Ume chan sensei too although i looked at that earlier and it doesnt need much work.