I love it so much. After I finished watching first season, I just ran to the book store to buy the books :)
episode 2 is already out it got leaked by hbo lol It was epic :D Tyrion is all I can say ;)
Episode 3 is coming out today omo omo I can't wait... This serie is at least epic and reminds me the lord of the rings...It is awesome!!!!You must watch it...
I pretty much only watch it because of Lena Headey. ^_^' But it's okay..
Jeaniessi wrote: I recommend it highly! Only 10 episodes for the 1st season. The watching went too fast. I'm glad this wasn't on my radar until now and the new season starts very soon. HBO usually has practically 1 year between seasons. The wait would have been sucky.

Yeah, that does suck.

So...I finally had a chance to sit alone in the TV room and play with the remote control. I always knew we had HBO since that's the only channel I watch (suck-y Latin channels pack. *SMH*. I'd rather not have cable...-_-;), but I didn't know there was HBO on demand until 3 hours ago, so I'm watching this and completely neglecting my drama watching...lol
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, that does suck.

So...I finally had a chance to sit alone in the TV room and play with the remote control. I always knew we had HBO since that's the only channel I watch (suck-y Latin channels pack. *SMH*. I'd rather not have cable...-_-;), but I didn't know there was HBO on demand until 3 hours ago, so I'm watching this and completely neglecting my drama watching...lol

How are you liking it Lis? It's only 10 eps so you'll be back to drama watching in no time! LOL
so whos icandy for lis here? =)
Jeaniessi wrote: How are you liking it Lis? It's only 10 eps so you'll be back to drama watching in no time! LOL

It's awesome!!!!

But I can only watch it after people are sleeping...-_-; since I can't watch programs of my choosing otherwise.

Only my mom and sister share the same tastes and interests. I am not putting HBO in Spanish just so they are willing to watch any series I watch. They can watch Latin HBO and I'll watch Korean dramas...lol
bokami wrote: so whos icandy for lis here? =)

I don't need eyecandy in Western productions...lol

Plus, I'm needing eye candy less in Korean ones too. :p
ive watched spartacus in blueray ..eyecandy were overload... dropped at ep9 lol/ i hope not much on GOT im at ep 4... me/ add lis to my eyesdrop ooops candy ^^
bokami wrote: ive watched spartacus in blueray ..eyecandy were overload... dropped at ep9 lol/ i hope not much on GOT im at ep 4...

me/ add lis to my eyesdrop ooops candy ^^

Jajaja, you dropped Spartacus? I haven't watched that, but someone had told me it was good.

I'm at ep. 4 of GoT too. :)
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, you dropped Spartacus? I haven't watched that, but someone had told me it was good.

I'm at ep. 4 of GoT too. :)

ARyyaaaaaa!!
bokami wrote: ARyyaaaaaa!!

LOL....you have the dramatic effect down. :p
Seeing that man skin that horse was very enlightening....lol
I finished Season One about a few hours ago. This show is so good. Spoiler -> The dragons are back! I hope they eat Geoffrey's head when the grow up.

I'm now watching Season 2 and now the incestous woman and her b*s*a*d son want to get rid of all of the other sons of the late king... <-

I love HBO OD! lol