Yes, cute, deadly, and protective. I wouldn't want one though. I'll just look at them through images...lol Yeah, I don't like that about AMerican/British shows. If only they ended the season where you won't die of curiosity, but no they can't do that...lol
LisNoir wrote: Yes, cute, deadly, and protective. I wouldn't want one though. I'll just look at them through images...lol

Yeah, I don't like that about AMerican/British shows. If only they ended the season where you won't die of curiosity, but no they can't do that...lol

lol its their way of making sure u come back for the next season! its a trick! and it works!
nekoblah wrote: lol its their way of making sure u come back for the next season! its a trick! and it works!

LOL, yeah. I'm just glad I didn't continue watching S01 last year while it aired. I might not have watched S2 and would have just waited until the show had a series finale and then dramathon all seasons.
LisNoir wrote: LOL, yeah. I'm just glad I didn't continue watching S01 last year while it aired. I might not have watched S2 and would have just waited until the show had a series finale and then dramathon all seasons.

dramathon -_- so dangerous, i always end up not doing anything else. ;x 1-2 ep a week is good for me xD

whos ur favorite/ most hated character?
nekoblah wrote: dramathon -_- so dangerous, i always end up not doing anything else. ;x 1-2 ep a week is good for me xD

whos ur favorite/ most hated character?

In S01, I hated almost all of the Lannisters., but I've always for some reason liked Tyrion. And I like Arya.

In S02, I still hate almost all of the Lannisters, added to them are Theon Greyjoy (you'll see why), Catelyn Stark (you'll see why. Stupid woman)

I still like Tyrion and Arya.
LisNoir wrote: In S01, I hated almost all of the Lannisters., but I've always for some reason liked Tyrion. And I like Arya.

In S02, I still hate almost all of the Lannisters, added to them are Theon Greyjoy (you'll see why), Catelyn Stark (you'll see why. Stupid woman)

I still like Tyrion and Arya.

i should hate the Lannisters right? but i dont really hate all of them, which is Tyrion? is that the midget? cuz i really like the midget i still dont know if he is suppose to be good or bad ;o cuz i keep thinking he is good. and i feel bad for the queen altho she is evil. The person i hate the most is jeffrey, can someone please teach him a lesson -_- ps he looks more like a girl then a guy lol
Is greyjoy the friend of rob? cuz i never liked him he always looked like a taitor to me, and i never really liked the mom, she treated the snow guy so bad even tho he so nice ;o
and def i like arya, such a strong personality and then the 2nd youngest son, i really wanna know why he getting those dreams x.x
and for some reason i really like the dragon girl too, feel so bad for her
Yep, the dwarf. I love him too, he keeps me guessing. He does one thing one day, but his face says another and it's all premeditated. And Arya, I love her. These two are my favorite characters from both seasons.

Well, she (the queen) was needy enough to commit incest. I guess, she's a pitiful character, but now look what her wonderful son is doing. I hope he gets killed soon. Although, it probably won't happen. -_-;.

Yep, Greyjoy is Robb's friend who I guess it's supposed to be a slave, but he gets treated better than Jon Snow sometimes.

I like Snow too. I wonder what's going to happen with him now....lol

And you'll dislike C. Stark even more when you see what she does in Ep. 08 of S2. I wanted to go through the screen and hurt her...really hurt her. Stupid, stupid woman.

Ah! Bran, you have to love that boy. He's also strong in his own way. I mean, he *freaking survived that fall! . *

I like dragon girl too. I forget her name...lol She's a survivor. She *outlived her abusive pompous brother, who wasn't the dragon...it was her all along. She outlive her husband, and a fire and made dragons return..* I think she gets a bit neglected in S02, unless....I won't say more.

Another character I don't like it's Sansa (?) Stark. Oy! this girl...
as much as i dislike sansa i pity her, just seem like she is too stupid to think b4 she does something -_- so i was tryin to read the book and just couldnt seriously read the whole thing since i already know whats happening or gonna happen, so i skimmed thru it. So i think its a book per a season, the first book ended as shown in season 1 ... at this rate we gonna have to wait another 10 years for this whole serie to finish
nekoblah wrote: as much as i dislike sansa i pity her, just seem like she is too stupid to think b4 she does something -_-

so i was tryin to read the book and just couldnt seriously read the whole thing since i already know whats happening or gonna happen, so i skimmed thru it. So i think its a book per a season, the first book ended as shown in season 1 ... at this rate we gonna have to wait another 10 years for this whole serie to finish

And yeah, Sansa is stupid. Now she's regretting her stupidity.

Omo! They really need to stop doing 10 episodes a year! lol
LisNoir wrote: Yep, the dwarf. I love him too, he keeps me guessing. He does one thing one day, but his face says another and it's all premeditated. And Arya, I love her. These two are my favorite characters from both seasons.

Well, she (the queen) was needy enough to commit incest. I guess, she's a pitiful character, but now look what her wonderful son is doing. I hope he gets killed soon. Although, it probably won't happen. -_-;.

Yep, Greyjoy is Robb's friend who I guess it's supposed to be a slave, but he gets treated better than Jon Snow sometimes.

I like Snow too. I wonder what's going to happen with him now....lol

And you'll dislike C. Stark even more when you see what she does in Ep. 08 of S2. I wanted to go through the screen and hurt her...really hurt her. Stupid, stupid woman.

Ah! Bran, you have to love that boy. He's also strong in his own way. I mean, he *freaking survived that fall! . *

I like dragon girl too. I forget her name...lol She's a survivor. She *outlived her abusive pompous brother, who wasn't the dragon...it was her all along. She outlive her husband, and a fire and made dragons return..* I think she gets a bit neglected in S02, unless....I won't say more.

Another character I don't like it's Sansa (?) Stark. Oy! this girl...

I can't stand Incest Queen! and her Insesty brother. but their other brother Tyrion is awesome. My fave scene from season 1 was when he was on trial. He is so wicked and clever. I would watch just for him alone.

And Bran...I haven't seen season 1 yet but I am waiting for something big to happen with him.

Daenerys (Dragon Lady) I loved her character. I wish her big ape man of a hubby hadn't died.
Jeaniessi wrote: I can't stand Incest Queen! and her Insesty brother. but their other brother Tyrion is awesome. My fave scene from season 1 was when he was on trial. He is so wicked and clever. I would watch just for him alone.

And Bran...I haven't seen season 1 yet but I am waiting for something big to happen with him.

Daenerys (Dragon Lady) I loved her character. I wish her big ape man of a hubby hadn't died.

the witch really tricked her bad ;l
nekoblah wrote: the witch really tricked her bad ;l

Yes she did!!! but I have a feeling from the last scene with her in season 1...Daenerys will have the last laugh.
Jeaniessi wrote: Yes she did!!! but I have a feeling from the last scene with her in season 1...Daenerys will have the last laugh.

i'm waiting to see how her part of the story tie into the starks, whether they gonna be enemies are join forces ;c just so many things going on at once its hard to picture everything coming together
nekoblah wrote: i'm waiting to see how her part of the story tie into the starks, whether they gonna be enemies are join forces ;c just so many things going on at once its hard to picture everything coming together

Yes, I agree. I meant that I haven't seen Season 2 yet. I have watched all of Season 1. Now that we have internet all hooked up I am hoping to find episodes online to watch of Season 2. I'm dying to watch it!
I think her character is being a bit neglected in S2. They show her, but she *got the dragons stolen from her...* So, I don't know what will happen. I hope she gets them back before the season finale, which is just two episodes away.