Omo, ottokae!?!??! How could they just end S2 like that?!?!? They finally paid some attention to the Dragon girl and let me tell you *** those baby dragons know who their mother is and know how to defend her, even though they still haven't grown up. I bet she was glad she had taught them that command...lol

And the **army at the end of the episode...Creepy!!!!!**
LisNoir wrote: Omo, ottokae!?!??! How could they just end S2 like that?!?!? They finally paid some attention to the Dragon girl and let me tell you *** those baby dragons know who their mother is and know how to defend her, even though they still haven't grown up. I bet she was glad she had taught them that command...lol

And the **army at the end of the episode...Creepy!!!!!**

Are you watching this on HBO as it is airing?!
Jeaniessi wrote: Are you watching this on HBO as it is airing?!

I was once I caught up. But S2 is now over. :(

Good news is True Blood takes the sunday 9PM slot, so S5 will start. I have to watch S3 and S4 in one week, but since they are short, I can do it! lol
the ending of season 2........... why leaves us hanging like that???!!!!!!! seriously!!!!! now i have to wait 1 yr again (i don't really want to read the books)
LisNoir wrote: I was once I caught up. But S2 is now over. :(

Good news is True Blood takes the sunday 9PM slot, so S5 will start. I have to watch S3 and S4 in one week, but since they are short, I can do it! lol

I was wondering. I still don't have HBO and I am itching to watch it. I may just have to wait.

I watched the first 3 seasons of True Blood and LOVED it! I am so behind with that show too!
One of my favorite television shows! I really should get around to reading the book. I suppose I shall over the summer. I just love Game of Thrones. The acting, the characters, the story, everything...is flawless! Alright, a bit of a stretch, all shows have their flaws but I'm biased. Really looking forward to the next season. I can't believe I have to wait an entire year after that finale. What a cliffhanger!
It's an amazing show, I really love it. Sean Bean and Peter Dinklage are amazing in this. I feel like reading the books now after watching the first two seasons but I have yet to get around to it. The only problems I have with it for now is slow pacing on some of the "stories" and way to few episodes/time between season. But I guess it keeps greater quality this way.
SuperShark wrote: It's an amazing show, I really love it. Sean Bean and Peter Dinklage are amazing in this. I feel like reading the books now after watching the first two seasons but I have yet to get around to it.

The only problems I have with it for now is slow pacing on some of the "stories" and way to few episodes/time between season. But I guess it keeps greater quality this way.

They're devoting more time to book 3 splitting season 3 into two different seasons.
My fave show on tv at the moment. I love everything about it. Sigh just really sad that I have to wait till next year, for season 3 to begin.
I can't wait for season 3 ^_^
Me either! This show is so good. I need to get the books and read them as well.
Oh! I came to start a thread and found it already has one! I like to read fantasies and when I heard about the series, I thought I better read the books first. I read the first book and was very skeptic to start the drama, how can anything ever be made compared to this book's greatness? I tried the show anyway and OMG, how I love it! Read the 5 books and waiting impatiently for the new season! The real winter is coming!
Just watched ep 1 of season 3 <3 OMG OMG love it so much :D It's finally here :D
I missed episode 1 of season 3. Does anyone know where I can watch it online?
I am in the middle of S2 ep 8 and I must know now.***..are those little boys really dead?**

Nevermind I finished episode 8.

This show is addictive